APPOINTMENTS, PAYMENT, AND CONTACT INFORMATION
William is currently accepting new clients for Healing and Spiritual Services. To make an appointment with William, please contact him at:
- Appointments are available Monday through Thursday; morning and afternoon. Evening appointments may be available upon request. NO appointments are available on Fridays.
- Appointments for Healing Sessions are schedule in either 30 or 60 minute time blocks. First appointments are always 60 minutes. Spiritual Readings are scheduled in 30, 45, or 60 minute time blocks.
- PLEASE arrive on time for your appointment. If you are running behind schedule, please contact William at 480.363.4780 to let him know.
- Payment for your session is due at the time of service for in-person sessions. For teleconference sessions and remote healing, payment is due at any time before your scheduled appointment. William accepts Cash, Personal Check, and Credit/Debit Card for payment. Online payment is also available to you.
- RETURNED CHECKS: There is a $30.00 charge for checks that "bounce" and are returned for insufficient funds.
- REFUNDS: NO refunds are offered for any service that has been rendered. If William must cancel your appointment, you will be rescheduled (with priority) or your full payment will be refunded. If you must cancel or change your appointment, you will be rescheduled at William's earliest convenience (see below for cancellation policies).
- CANCELLATIONS: If you must cancel or change your appointment, please contact William at least 24 hours in advance. You will not be refunded any monies if you fail to arrive for your appointment and have not canceled. If you must cancel or change an appointment and offer William advanced notice, you will be rescheduled and no additional charge will be added to your bill.
- FAILING TO CANCEL/SHOW: If you miss a scheduled appointment and have not given William at least 24 hours notice, he will do his best to reschedule your session as quickly as possible. However, a $20 Failure to Show charge will be added to your bill. Please understand that William maintains an active waiting list of clients and keeps a very busy schedule. He respects your time and asks that you do the same.
- TIPS: Tips for services rendered are not expected nor requested. However, if you have received excellent service and care to offer an additional "tip" to William, it is greatly appreciated.
- All clients (Healing and Spiritual) are asked to complete a New Client Form at or before their first appointment.
- ALL personal information, including name, address, telephone, email, financial, and session intake, is completely confidential and is never shared with any third party, ever.
- ALL credit card transactions are completey secure. William does not have any access to your credit or debit card information at any time. Credit Card Processing is completed by Square Professional Credit Services and/or PayPal Financial Services (for workshops and distance appointments).
- *If the client is under the age of 18, a parent or guardian is required to remain present for the entirety of the healing or coaching session. In the case of Spiritual Readings, you must be over 18 years of age to recieve this service, unless William has written permission from a parent or guardian.
- If you are a client or a student of William's, you are normally added to William's mailing list, which is kept strictly confidential. If you wish to be removed from William's mailings, please find an Unsubscribe option on each of the newsletters that are released.
William offers healing sessions, spiritual readings, and many of his classes at his peace-filled and beautiful home in North Central Phoenix (just north of Loop 101 and near I-17) and via telephone (remote healings) for people all over the world.
Classes and workshops are offered throughout the valley and at William's private residence (locations are announced when the classes are scheduled).
If you live locally and have made an appointment for a healing session, William will send you the address and complete directions when making your appointment.